ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 lookalike side skirts

suzuki ignis sport
i have just been on the same search prima racing sell some for about £135 but they are fiberglass and with my car at -60mm i didnt want to chanceit so i went for the renault ones they cost £198 for the pair but well worth it.

Clio 1.2 8v (2002)

Attachments

• Matts%20Clio%20076.jpg
    Matts%20Clio%20076.jpg
    499.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Matts%20Clio%20077.jpg
    Matts%20Clio%20077.jpg
    456.4 KB · Views: 66
  a burnt one
on the listing for those skirts it says fitting with adhesive and bolts, obviously it wont come with adhesive but did they supply bolts?

im thinking of buying them painted, i bought a spoiler from them unpainted and it has now started to bubble, dont know if thats the painters fault or the material used

Monaco Blue Mk2
I was looking at those on ebay last night. Was also thinking of having them painted by them as they seem to have good feedback. Glad someone else has used them though and is happy with them. I would imagine bubling paint is down to the preperation before painting and the actual paint itself

a burnt one
that was my thoughts, considering they ship from poland and it was a bulky item it arrived here quicker than things ive bought off ebay that were 40 miles away, spoiler was a superb fit too

Clio 1.2 8v (2002)
My dad's been a paint sprayer for 30 years, so he had no probs spraying them. I'm pretty sure Mattsclio had them sprayed by them for £140 in total and they look the part. It's up you!

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
soz been away for a few days, yeah i had them sprayed by them aswell, basicly to save time effort and hassle,i was just really careful when fitting them.They did a good job,no bubbling yet or anything and had them for a while! good job if you ask me! easy to fit aswell! need any more help give us a shout!

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
bunzee said:
How do they fit?
what i did was, used the bolt in the arch to hook the front of the side skirt on and then drilled into the rear arch to and bolted the rear end on. then used tiger seal in the middle! easy!