ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 lower suspension arms

Yep, Cups and the 182's use different ones (longer)

Edit - phase 2 are slightly different stronger supposidly etc but there just the same fit etc.

Last edited:
  172 cup'd extreme
There all the same, cups etc the track increase comes from the hub and wheel offset on a cup.

There all the same, cups etc the track increase comes from the hub and wheel offset on a cup.

Have a check on this part numbers I've been having fiddle with they exist in the system. But its not a Uk parts in stock here. I'm guessing its eather the CUp part of the homogololised race car part which gives wider track but without needing to use different offset wheels.

172 cup'd extreme
Really its a bit of a grey area, my man at renault says they are the same, ive measured them and they are all the same lenth even standard clios.
on the sports the drive shafts are slightly longer and the hub carriers protude more (about 3mil each side) than the standard clio.
the cup has +7mil offset wheels