ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Mondial Blue matt side strips?

1.2 Power to the People..
Saw a mondial blue 172 cup the other day and the side strip stuck out like a sore thumb, colour match looks awful.

its like matt and the rest of the cars shiny.

Sort it out renault :)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
you sure it wasnt a 1.2 extreme with turinis they come in mondial or a very VERY simmilar colour and have the body tinted strips instead off colour coded

Yup the Cup side-strips are matt, they're all like it.

Can't get a paint code out of Renault at all for them though, damn annoying! Mine need a respray but I want to stay standard, using Mondial would be easy but I like to be awkward!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Martin_89 said:
you sure it wasnt a 1.2 extreme with turinis they come in mondial or a very VERY simmilar colour and have the body tinted strips instead off colour coded
Even to the un-trained eye a 1.2 extreme and a Cup are notable different mate

1.2 Power to the People..
im a trained pro at spotting cars lol, which are fake and which ones arent but yeah it looks horrible all matt.

Renaut you bar stewards, stop being soo lazy.

X-172 Cup
as above for some bizarre reason Reno didn't lacquer the bump strips...
Take a look @ this photo of mine - the off side bump strip does not reflect the sunlight 'cos it's matt...

View attachment 7861

Last edited: