ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 noob questions

actively looking
Got an 02 plate 172 yesterday and discovered today that the cd changer doesnt work it says "cd check" and then comes up with "no cd" is this a common problem? Its a vdo dayton one is that the one that comes with the car?

Also mine doesnt say oil ok when u start the car is it sposesd to?

Cheers

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Not sure about the cd changer problem . Are you using cdr's ? Maybe thats the problem , espcecially if they are billy budget cdr's

As for the oil ok . You have to be on level ground when you start the car to get the " oil ok " display .

actively looking
i dont get an oil check screen atall when i start the car, is it like the valvers where u only get it on position 2 on ignition?

No they are brand new cd's not cdr's so will get the garage i bought it off to sort that out i think.

cheers guys

actively looking
ok it is like the valvers managed to get the screen up now and pressed the button to show that its full which it should be coz the car was just serviced! So just the cd player to sort now and find out wat the weird plug is that isnt connected to anything which looksa abit like its connected to the pretensioner stuff

Renaultsport Clio 172
Check which way they CD's are placed ?

they need to go info up not like when you put them in the dash