ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 or RS 2.0

As the mark 2 172 doesnt have a 172 badge on it, is it now known by Renault as a Renault Sport 16v 2.0 or an RS 2.0??? :confused:

320d M Sport

Mk1 didnt have 172 either!!

RS is the Euro name for it i think, or if youve got a special red one like me its 272... ;)

dont think any has a 172 badge, just renault sport on back and 2.0 on wings, however the 172 cup is printed on drivers door on cup

Quote: Originally posted by Paul16V on 11 June 2003

but it should be 158 or something hehe
Think youre being a bit generous - I think they got the 7 and 2 the wrong way round and didnt want to look like tits so carried on selling it as a 172 ;)

Clio 197

yeba,

I was in Lubjana a few years ago and was realy impressed with the country. Ill bet there ar some great roads up in the mountains.

Welcome to the EU.

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Also the Clio Sport 2.0 in South Africa although most motor heads will refer to is as a 172

@Ed

Im surprised that anybody knows where Slovenia is, and you even know where is Ljubljana, uaaaau (i live in LJ.)

And thaks for invitation..:)