ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 ph1 satellie control help

172clio,205 GTI,MR2 turbo
Hi all

I have searched for the this but had no joy.
My wife has to sell her 172 due to a baby on the way, a larger car is needed. We are putting the standard stereo back in to replace the Alpine cda 9835R that was in there. Once I had found all the wires(4 blocks, 2 large, 2 small) these were plugged in and I was ready to enter the code, but the satellite does not work.

The odd thing being is that it worked with the Alpine. There was a 3.5mm jack that it seemed to work with and not the original blue connector. The issue I have is the 3.5mm jack wire dives off into the dash and I have no way of knowing where it goes.
Does the satellite have a control box between the blue end and the satellite itself? Could it be that there is just something disconnected? Before you ask the satellite does not have the 3.5mm jack wire going into it.

Any help would be good.

Adam