ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Phase Quik Throttle Cable Change.

About £17.

They are fiddly, but not hard.

Just tight working conditions as you have to go behind the bulkead lining, and work through the OS wheel arch.

Mr2 Roadster
Ben, thank you again for your continued and generous distribution of your knowledge.

I'll be doing that this weekend I think?

No worries, it'll look hard at the beginning, but just follow the route of the original cable and all will reveal itself.

ONly hard part might be locating the point where the cable enters through the bulkhead into the footwell as it more accesable from the OS wheel arch.

Remove the bungs which hold on the bulkhead lining behind ex manifold, peel back a bit and you can access all behind there......use long sleeves or a long protective glove...lots of glass fibre and scratches = itchy all day.

Mr2 Roadster
Top tip with the gloves/sleves as I always get cut to ribbons when I work on the thing!