ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 ps - opinion pls

Great idea of you dont want to actually go anywhere in it, and if you want it bouncing off B-roads into a ditch?

The wheels look mint, if they were on the top picture. IMO the bottom one looks like the springs are broken ;)

yep, looks loads better... I can see what people are saying aboout the tints though, it would look just as smart without probably

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

too low, WAY TOOO LOW! i quite like the wheels the way they are :S id lower it 30/40mm personally and id tint the windows

172 phaseII

thanks for the comments!
wasnt 100% sure about light tints myself.
need to desperately lower it, but dont just want springs, so coilovers hopefully at the end of month.

172 phaseII

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 18 August 2005
Instead of the tints get an exhaust or cup splitter. Otherwise, it looks good. Do it

i currently hae a mongoose cat-back but going to take it off on saturday, hate the look of the rear with it!

172 phaseII

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 18 August 2005
Add Cup spoiler to that too.

are these often for sale on ebay, or on for sale section? or will i have to go scrappy. want to avoid renault, bet the prices silly there!