ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 @ Renault

172 Ph2 Flamer
Had to send car down to renault on thurday got it to them thanks to RAC as my car cut out and immobiliser light staying on! now it wont start tried both keys just want to know how much it will cost me they said its £58 just to look at it :mad: and does it sound like it is a immobiliser fault ?

Thanks

Clio 172
hi mate i had the same problem the other day.needed a new key from renault and reprogramming.170 quid.dunno if its the same problem but mine would turn over sometimes and not start and sometimes it would just not turn.dunno if this helps?

172 Ph2 Flamer
ye same for me mate thanks just hope they do it tomorrow they had it since thursday and aint even looked at it yet :(

Clio 172
they had to order the key in which took 3 days then i had it programmed the next.dont think it takes long but they still charge an hours labour.