ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 replica?

Hi , what would i need to turn a 1.2 mk2 ph1 in to a 172 mk2 ph1 replica ?

would it just be front bumper and skirts or would i need 172 wings ?

J03

MX5 1.8
just heat the wings up and bend it... dont need to faff around with filler and crap the wings are highly 'flexible'

J03

MX5 1.8
heat the wings up and pull them out with force as you heat it up with a heat gun/hairdryer, as it is plastic the wings will bend but be careful not to heat it up too much so that the paint starts melting!! wings are plastic so they are flexible, u dont need to fork out more money buying wings or messing aournd with filler and stuff..

heat the wings up and pull them out with force as you heat it up with a heat gun/hairdryer, as it is plastic the wings will bend but be careful not to heat it up too much so that the paint starts melting!! wings are plastic so they are flexible, u dont need to fork out more money buying wings or messing aournd with filler and stuff..

buy the wings...

J03

MX5 1.8
yeah i know they are wide and cool but am just saying its an alternative if you cant get any :)

i heard if u put a baloon under the 1.2 arch, then blow it up, and leave for approx. 3-4 hours, u have sports arches.

J03

MX5 1.8
nic thats more or less same as heating them and pulling them out.. lol you have sport arches ha

J03

MX5 1.8
dont you lol either! ur cars a s**g.. lol you and ya ghey reps.. am not jelous like