ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 skirts

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Yes. Although you will need 172 wings and a 172 front bumper. All of which fit. There are 172 copy side skirts which don't require the wings to fit, but don't look as sleek. Someone on here sells them cheap, or you can buy them at Prima Racing.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
i got replica ones off ebay, mine are from here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-...ryZ72208QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i have just started to fit them, did a test fit before painting them the other day
skirts1.jpg

skirts2.jpg

1.2 Dynamique billabong
hey mate wat are those alloys? and do they come in white?
they are kei force 10's i think they only come in silver, matt black. i refurbed mine in ford graphite grey metallic, but there would be no reason why you couldnt get a set and do them white

1.2 Dynamique billabong
17's mate i got the second hand but they were badly kerbed and needed 3 tyres replacing. k tec sell them for £650 without tyres

BMW E92/Audi S3
Yes. Although you will need 172 wings and a 172 front bumper. All of which fit. There are 172 copy side skirts which don't require the wings to fit, but don't look as sleek. Someone on here sells them cheap, or you can buy them at Prima Racing.

Yes. But i'd use replica ones if your not doing a replica.
Or these, but they look gash
S6301082.jpg