ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 springs

Faded trophy
been looking 4 a set of 172/182 springs for my 1.2 i wont 2 lower it just i cant have any modifications on me car for insurence perposes lol so wanted some sport spring as they r genuin parts , was just wondering if any1 on here knows the best place 2 look lol get the odd few on ebay lol but thays it lol

thanks 4 ur help

vers le haut doigt milieu
I have some 172 springs for sale, I dont know if they will fit. I also have a clio 172 spoiler and wheels.

Faded trophy
Just buy aftermarket ones and spray em black ;)

lol was goin 2 do that but my old man is really fussy about the suspention i buy was goin 2 slam it on coilys but he wont have none of it and can get away with genuin renault parts lol

Still going to be lowered though, so surely its needs declaring to the insurance?

Its like fitting the 172 engine in it, and not declaring because its a "genuine" part :)

Or im completly wrong and tell me shut up :)

I've got some 172 springs if you want them? £50 + postage unless you're willing to collect from surrey or bucks

£70 for the two, the spoiler is black btw and I don't know about postage however if u wanna drive to mine its pretty much stright down the M4 and for £20 I can meet u half way to wales in a service station in Newbury.

Still going to be lowered though, so surely its needs declaring to the insurance?

Its like fitting the 172 engine in it, and not declaring because its a "genuine" part :)

Or im completly wrong and tell me shut up :)

If the man wants springs let him buy springs ffs! ;) Plus they're an OE part?

ditto, just tell ur insurance company the manufactures standard, just not standard on ur car!

Last edited:
  Faded trophy
that the plan lol cool well i gota chek the bank balence lol and will get bak 2 u k internet is playin up so shal b wenever it decides 2 work lol