ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 STARTER & FUEL PUMP PROBLEM HELP

Sunflower PH1
Hi my 172 cup is not turning over,it started to get lazy when starting over the past few weeks and now wont start at all.
The battery is fully charged and the starter motor is working fine but theres no feed to the solenoid wire when trying to start,there is the battery and stop lights lit up on the dash and i dont hear the fuel pump priming any more.
I've been trying to fix and pulling my hair out as i cant find the problem,i'm getting a feed off the key at the way into the relay box under bonnet but cant get a feed out the other side of the relay to the starter and i've not checked the fuel side as yet but i'm almost certain the fuel pumps not priming either,the immobiliser is working fine and the light on the dash is going out as normal,i've done all the usual checks i can think of and all seems fine,help please,thanks