ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 to 182 New car pics

Thought I would share with you some pics of my 172 upgrade;)

From this.......

94412ab8.jpg

To this......

clio182-web.jpg

clio182-003web.jpg

And I shall be sitting in these:approve:

clio182-005web.jpg

loving it matt, good decision matey

ps matt, theres another gti at arthur prince vw, its a red one, if you go past can you have a nosey ?

Cheers Bud,

If you want I can go down there tomorrow dinner, and get the details for you. Just let me know.

Matt

hey, dont go out your way, just if your passing, just want to know if its upto my standard

so did you get the 182 polished then ?

Yeah, Wash, clayed, AIO, #21.....then Collinite wax. Been up to Donington park this morning, so its now dirty :(

Clio 197
Mattieuk said:
Yeah, Wash, clayed, AIO, #21.....then Collinite wax. Been up to Donington park this morning, so its now dirty :(

As long as it's protected... then that's all you have to worry about!

Gorgeous car btw.. ;-)

182_blue said:
matt, you had a proper drive yet, you like it ?

No mate, not yet. Saturday was a hangover day:S . Sunday I only went up to Donington to watch the track action. So not been far yet.....but loving it.

The Bear said:
Nice Matt. Like those seats too. Get it lowered asap though!

Cheers Bear...I'm gonna leave this one as standard. Its got the cup suspension so handles better than my 172.

Loving the seats, did you put them in or were they already on the car, I want a set like that for my Cup so if you put them in yourself could you let me know where you got them from and how much they cost?

BigD said:
Loving the seats, did you put them in or were they already on the car, I want a set like that for my Cup so if you put them in yourself could you let me know where you got them from and how much they cost?

They was already in when I brought the car, its a dealer option. There is a pinned thread in the interior section about the Recaro upgrade :)