ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 turbo

R35 GTR
330bhp!! How was that managed? Was water/alcohol injection used?

What boost was that power achieved at?

Citreon Berlingo MPV
how do you add pictures?

www.photobucket.com login and uplod then copy the link into here.

Here is my car, I hpoe this works

IMG_5000.jpg

IMG_4997.jpg

IMG_4996.jpg

Citreon Berlingo MPV
unless its just a cover

OK, I see what you mean, I think that is only temparary as we are waiting for the recirculating pipe for the turbo. I do not want a noisy dump valve exiting to atmosphere. Anyway I hope it's temporary!!!!

Tangoed Works
please don't tell me thats how you have your air filter hooked up!

I thought exactly the same. Under boost wouldnt the turbo just suck that pipe in, ie; crush in on it self.

What have they clamped it to? That caf pipe couldnt take any compression from those jubilee clips.

Citreon Berlingo MPV
please don't tell me thats how you have your air filter hooked up!

I thought exactly the same. Under boost wouldnt the turbo just suck that pipe in, ie; crush in on it self.

What have they clamped it to? That caf pipe couldnt take any compression from those jubilee clips.

The pipe is only temporary until the re-circulating dump valve pipe is being made up. It gets changed to a silicone pipe next week