ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Tyres.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
So, after having AD08's on my 200, I was looking to get some on my newly acquired 172. However, I can't seem to find any in the correct size. Currents are 195/45/16 I believe, any thoughts? I want 4, as close to £400 as possible.

These will be road and track tyres.

Thanks

Many.
Its bloody annoying you can't get AD08's in 195/45/16, Else I'd have a pair.

You can get them in 205/45/16, which is the tyre size of 182's. Will rub a bit if lowered/spaced though.

Otherwise theres plenty of choice depending on how sticky you actually want.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Its bloody annoying you can't get AD08's in 195/45/16, Else I'd have a pair.

You can get them in 205/45/16, which is the tyre size of 182's. Will rub a bit if lowered/spaced though.

Otherwise theres plenty of choice depending on how sticky you actually want.

I've bought some 205/45/16 AD08's. I think I'm lowered 30ml on Eibach springs, reckon I'll rub? I'm not spaced at all, reckon that'd help?

R14 CUP
I have just fitted these to mine, like kyle says. Normal driving it doesn't catch, but on full lock it catches on the bumper bracket.

I'm lowered on coilovers and non spaced.

Many.
Can easily bend the bumper bracket out of the way without issue.

Arch liners will wear away, or be cut away as per mine.

R14 CUP
You'll have no issues at all. Arch liner has worn slightly, but it's fine. It's only slightly catching, and you'll have no issues with it. It'll be fine for track.