ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 with new carbon bonnetness! :)

since the last time i uploaded pictures wen i first got the clio iv made sum changes.. i got a new exhaust system now with decat... added a few more stickers (may be a few to many lol) got rid of my induction kit and got standard airbox with panel filter but with added cold air intake in replace of a fog light.. i have also added a carbon bonnet and aerolatches (which are a pain in the arse to fit)...

opinions are welcome and i am considering getting rid of the stickers on the back window lol

DSCF4277.jpg

DSCF4279.jpg

DSCF4285.jpg

DSCF4291.jpg

DSCF4294.jpg

DSCF4304.jpg

hope you like :)

I actually love what youve done with the bonnet, and the side strips set it off nicely too :)

Get out the acetate and white spirit now, for me the stickers ruin it big time, espeically the hideous one going across the top of the rear screen and side windows

Inferno 182
Love the car mate. I think ive seen you in sleaford mcdonalds before if you live near or have been there?

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Nice 172 but by jesus the tints and stickers make it look gash. Remove those and it would be nicer ;).

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Imo all the stickers need to come off, they make a car look tacky. Everything else is great, love the bonnet.
Why are ur side strips black?

thanks for the comments. Think ill say bye bye to the stickers then lol..
To the lad who said abouut sleford I live and work at raf coningsby so I'm around there lol
And the side strips are carbon wraped in 3m. No were does them in real carbon which is a shame..

The bonnet u can hold up with one finger so yye its light lol

ye stickers are goin this weekend wen i get a few mins lol... the rub strips look better if you see them in real because you cant rearly see the carbon effect in the pics... id like them real carbon but i dont kno anywere that could replicate them in carbon..

what does people think about other carbon fiber bits... considering fog light surrounds, headlight washer blanks and rear boot handle.... ????????

won the bidding for it on ebay but i think its a ktec one cuz its got the fibreglass mouldings underneith............
and thank you :)