ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

173.6 bhp

d6n

Ph2 172
I took advantage of the free rolling road at the RTOC Festival on Saturday and got a heathly 173bhp.

That's with a cone filter and custom st/st cat back.

d6n

Ph2 172
They have just uploaded them on FB.

And I stand correct its 173.1 bhp.

292376_397322340331620_1781845523_n.jpg

d6n

Ph2 172
Good figure :)

I use their rollers sometimes myself, always get sensible figures.

Looks like your roller sync was a tiny bit out though, so its probably slightly over reading on the torque, just by a couple of lbft, wont effect BHP though.

It is considering i was expected 150-160.

Just need to sort out the vibrating steering wheel issue now, thinking it may be a driveshaft.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
They ran that in the wrong shootout mode by the looks, it was run in 4f which is 4 turbocharged 4 cylinder. Calculations are similar to shoot 4 though....

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
They ran that in the wrong shootout mode by the looks, it was run in 4f which is 4 turbocharged 4 cylinder. Calculations are similar to shoot 4 though....

I thought the calculation was identical on a DD between 4f and shoot 4 and its only the ramp rate that is different isnt it Paul?