ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17s???

Monaco Blue 172
Im thinking bout upgrading my 16" alloys to 17". Only problem is that some major manufacturers of car parts say that 17s will not be guaranteed to fit. Wondered if the 17" Wolfrace Street Octance 205-40-17 wheels would fit if the offset was around 37???

Monaco Blue 172
I have a renault clio 1.2 8v authentique 2003!?!? Would they fit with a 35 or 60mm drop as well, with no rubbing?

i have 17"s with coilovers
dsc01497small5bz.jpg

dsc01496small6oe.jpg

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
hi mate,ive got a 1.4 dynamique with 17 wolfrace prorace, and its dropped 60mm. no rubbing,apart from on full lock it rubs at the front a little!but its not a big prob!

Clio 1.2 8v (2002)
I've got a 1.2 8v authentique aswell, with 17inch wolfrace alloys (205/40/17) with a 60mm drop and have no problems, just a harder ride but it's worth it.

steve1052 said:
R them coilovers set at the 60mm drop, does it scrape over ramps of with ppl in the back?

my coilovers at the moment at on MAX 80mm+ rear.75mm+ front. i can still go lower on the front :) nope it doesnt. i had full load off shopping last week and my neice and mum in the car. no rubbing or scrapping :)

John2Modified said:
Awesome stickers Jpex, love the car as well looks very smart

Steve - give us a shout for a deal on the Wolfraces :)

yup it is :)
u couldnt send me another one for free could ya. :eek:

jay

Monaco Blue 172
JPEX-CLIO said:
my coilovers at the moment at on MAX 80mm+ rear.75mm+ front. i can still go lower on the front :) nope it doesnt. i had full load off shopping last week and my neice and mum in the car. no rubbing or scrapping :)

Would standard shocks stand up to a 30 or 60mm drop or would a full kit be needed?