ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17s

THe genral response is 17s i was thinking about the Techmagnesio (correctly Spelling???) multispokes i was thinking about OZ supet Ts but i seen a few with them on already any ideas ????

Technomag Detroits are awesome wheels!! Yeah there are a few around with em on, but they suit the clio nicely and would still be well rare!

Jason Ripps FRST used to run 18" Techonomag Detroits, diamond cut, and looked superb! Its on the front cover of Performance Ford this month (with different alloys mind).

detroit f1s only come in 18"s, i went to buy some, detroits come in 17", but they dont look as good

the RST alloys are detroit f1s, wouldnt bother with the normal detroits

would love to put 18s on mine, but requires too much work to get em sorted.
insurance wont cover me, so if i do put anything on (like 17s) then i have to be able to swap them back if the unthinkable happens

Ad

MK2 FRS

No arch alterations needed on clioII for 17s. You can also lower it to 60mm with 17s and still have no rubbing!!!!

Lionel Richie

Yep, i agree with AD, ive got 17s on a 60mm drop and theres no rubbing (i want rubbing, so im getting coilovers!!!)

Cupra K1 & Clio 200

adtmits, what do u mean by ClioII? Mines a 2000 model, i was looking for 17s, but i didnt know how well they fitted. What are you sizes? 205/35/17?

Ad

MK2 FRS

Renault call the lastest clio the ClioII inline with the lagunaII. These are the new models:-Dynamique, authentique, experession etc. However the arches are same size. Im sure someone has said in a previous post that they had rubbing on there 1998-2001 model but am def sure.