ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

18’s on clio 16v

Bmw M4 & Clio 16v

who is running 18" rims on thier clio 16v/williams? and how low have you go the car? Im trying to decide how what size wheels to go for?

Please post pics

Thanks

BMW 320d Sport

I used to, on a 35mm drop and 215/35/18 rubber. Just need about half an inch cut out of the wings all the way round the arch, and a few bits taken out of the metalwork on the inner wing. Obviously no sh*t guards at all, put them in the bin. The back has plenty of clearance once the sh*tguards are out.

I think I am going for 18s maybe 19s for show use and then 15s for the strip, but if you get a nice thin rim maybe 7" then you wont have any troubles dropping it on the back, just as Nick said with the front arches.

Bmw M4 & Clio 16v

Yes the 7x18" should go nicely and allow a very low drop. if this is the case then ill change over to 7x19" rims. This will be a show car once I have built it and when I rip the 250 BHP up the strip it will be on 16" rims to allow me to get power down.

Thanks for you help.