ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

18" white alloys on a Cup ....??

02.gif

LY 200
18" wheels on a cup!? Why o Why!?

imo they have mothing on the standard Turini...........Could find a much better after market wheel!

Hope its a ps!Lol

320d
Defo a PS the front and rear brakes are the same size aswell as the valve position being identical

They don't look big enough for 18's either IMO

the look too big for the clio

the 16" turini suits it perfectly in shape and appearance, why would anyone change them to make the car look like that?

ironic that halfords (possibly ripspeed) is in the background?

does look 'shopped though

E91 M Sport
Needs to be lower to avoid looking over-wheeled. Bet it would be terrible on the average B-road, might work on a smooth track with decent coilovers?

Abarth 500
its a PS, shouldnt the discs be smaller on the back? plus the 2 wheels line up exactly together, if thats true then its sad lol

Megane Mk4
clio16v1996 said:
Defo a PS the front and rear brakes are the same size aswell as the valve position being identical

They don't look big enough for 18's either IMO

:banghead: ... Why didnt I see that?? pmsl

its been photoshopped ...
but I just think that blue with white alloys is perfect ...
16" will be just fine for a 182 ... 15-too small and 17-too big ...

Mégane RS
Yeah photoshopped, think ive seen that picture, its someones on here, them wheels are too small to be 18's

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
thread highjack alert.......

i think some 15 or 16" white compomotive MO's would look mint,(with blue centre cap) could anybody photoshop them on that cup??!!

mmmmmmm love them wheels, only problem is they are quite heavy

gt_gaz said:
thread highjack alert.......

i think some 15 or 16" white compomotive MO's would look mint,(with blue centre cap) could anybody photoshop them on that cup??!!

mmmmmmm love them wheels, only problem is they are quite heavy

actually, they are not that heavy ... 'ROTA' alloys ..
17-inch .. only 7-7.5 kg ... and they are cheap too ...

http://www.rarerims.co.uk/

have a look yourself ...