ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182’s!

There are LOADS about.. anyone else find this?

I very rarely see a 172/Cup/Williams or anything, but 182s.. I see different ones every day!

Renaults advertising obviously worked!

I have seen two in my life :)

I saw one last night, on a slip road leading onto the M4 behind an MX5, he put his foot down and he was gone.

Mine is arriving at the dealers today :D

Lee

BMW M2C

I see loads of 172/182/Cups on my drive to work. Partly because Im near both Motorhouse 2000 and Motorpoint so quite a few of the 172 and 182s are imports.

As for Cups I see 2 or 3 a day, usualy at the same point in my journey.

Not only the advertising worked Daz, but they built a better car this time, and one which the press recognised as being a better car.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

I never see em up round my end but I live in Leeds and people get excited if they see a car thats less then 3 years old.

R26

Havent seen too many here in Edinburgh, guess ive seen about 5 and this is Scotlands capital. Do see a few cups though.

Lee

BMW M2C

I see one most days on the way home just off 5 ways Island.

Id expect to not see many Williams anyway as unlike the rest they were limited production runs.

I hadnt seen any up until the last few weeks. I went to Bluewater to a bit of shopping, i always park far away from the shops away from the other cars. As i got back to my car there was hardly any cars around apart a 182 which had parked next to me, same colour, spec everything......... Had to laugh.

Rob.

Megane 225 baby! :)

Have seen loads of 182s round and about now - not as many MK2s 172 and a handful of 172 MK1s (the best! ;))

Yaris Hybrid

I live in Bristol and mine is the only 182 I have ever seen in the flesh apart from the demo car at the local dealers.

Seen plenty of CTRs and a couple of 172s.

renaultsport clio 182

not many phase 1s about only seen silver ones mines odyssey blue not seen 1 only mine,seen plenty phase 2 though monaco blue,south yorkshire.

MINI JCW

Dont see that many where I live maybe a couple a week, see the same ones week in week out, wouldnt say they are rare but certainly not everywhere