ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 12k service quick question

Would there be any problems if i were to get the car serviced at say 11k, instead of 12k.

Reason being i would like to get it serviced before i head off the the ring next month.

Would having it done at 11k have any effect on the warranty? I want to be able to say it has had full service history if that makes sense.

ClioSport 182

No problems in doing it early. I did mine 4,000 km before necessary. Mainly for the oil change since my oil level was running a little low ... (and I had no idea what was in there from new).

KnightAzul

Ziel Nurburgring

Nicky, wouldnt it be better to wait till after to get it serviced? Then you get fresh oil etc after youve hammered it 1800 miles across europe

In an ideal world youd get it done before and after, but id wait till after.

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

only thing i would say is dont do it too late......had to have my alternator changed under warranty a couple of weeks ago and they were really particular about the timing of the service...mine was dont at 12237 (ish..lol) and the first guy i spoke to was a bit funny about it .....said it should be 12k +/- 100 miles.......
was ok though...the guy was talking out of his arse

Ford Fiesta

afaik its +/- 1000 miles. im on 11100 but might as well wait til as close to 12k as poss.

I had an oil change at 6k and havnt used any since that time.