Robbles Car Octavia vRS Sep 29, 2006 #1 Hi all, its coming up to my 18K service for my car should I take it to renault to get serviced or should I just take it to a normal garage. When I had my 1.2 clio i just took that to a normail garage as i knew I was getting my 182. What do u think I should do ? Cheers Rob.
Hi all, its coming up to my 18K service for my car should I take it to renault to get serviced or should I just take it to a normal garage. When I had my 1.2 clio i just took that to a normail garage as i knew I was getting my 182. What do u think I should do ? Cheers Rob.
Dave Car Mondeo STTDCI Sep 29, 2006 #2 I think it sounds like you have missed the 12k. There is no 18k.
Robbles Car Octavia vRS Sep 29, 2006 #4 Sorry I should have said it got serviced at 12k, I always thought that it should get serviced at 18k aswell. ( Or was i thinking of my 1.2) Anyway when it does come around who do u think i should get it serviced by?
Sorry I should have said it got serviced at 12k, I always thought that it should get serviced at 18k aswell. ( Or was i thinking of my 1.2) Anyway when it does come around who do u think i should get it serviced by?
M Maz Car LY 200 Sep 29, 2006 #5 Ever 12k or two years, reno garage or speacialist that uses reno parts
B ben_p Car C63 AMG, F430 & 172 Sep 29, 2006 #6 for warrenty reasons only .. i would go the stealer. i know there supposed to cover it if the other gargae uses renault parts ect but..its renault
for warrenty reasons only .. i would go the stealer. i know there supposed to cover it if the other gargae uses renault parts ect but..its renault
Robbles Car Octavia vRS Sep 29, 2006 #7 Yeah mate thats very true I think i will just take it to them, who much will this set me back ?