ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 6 CD

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Hey guys,

Just a quick question; does the 182 come with a 1 CD slot or is it 6 CD as standard? Should maybe go in the ICE section but hey, its Clio Discussion too :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Tidy Daipac. Cheers bud. Its just that in the brochure I have it claims that the 6 CD is an optional £300 extra? If thats the case I didnt partake in said extra.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Actually, as there has been a lot of controversy regarding the infamous 182 no show brochure, I meant to say the Renault price guide (with the spec lists etc in) :)

Quote: Originally posted by .:xTreme:. on 10 April 2004

It comes with single CD only as standard....
Really ? Just the single CD ? That is a bit sh*te ! The 172 came with CD and Autochanger.

Sorry for the mistake. Would have thought Renault would have improved on the spec over the 172 but obviously not. £300 for an autochanger is ridiculous !

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Indeed it is. Well, I suppose I cant listen to 6 CDs at once. Plus I have an Alpine 7878R headunit to go in the 182. Might just sell it though and keep the standard jobbie. Cost me £800 though :(

I was told that the 6 cd auto-changer was not an option when i ordered mine.

Was shown the by the dealer on the pc and no option was there!!!

its in the price list as an option for £300,

Ive got a standard system out of my 172 (single cd + multi changer + speakers) that Ive been thinking of selling if I had a decent offer, otherwise Ill just keep it to put back in if I sell the car.

yer it an option as I have ordered one, for the £300 you get the uprated speakers too. To be fair its not that bad for a multichanger as the compatible SONY one is about £250 without fitting.

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by nealcoope on 11 April 2004

yer it an option as I have ordered one, for the £300 you get the uprated speakers too. To be fair its not that bad for a multichanger as the compatible SONY one is about £250 without fitting.
uprated speakers ?

More info please

Quote: Originally posted by nealcoope on 11 April 2004

I just paid £120 for a new sony multi changer.:)

in the new price guide (april 1st 2004) the sale guy explained that with the 6 cd autochanger, that the speakers are upgraded...... he is sending me the full standard audio spec this week as I requested it to check out the ratings compared to my existing install in my 1.2. as soon as i get hold of the data i shall pass it on.

dk

911 GTS Cab

the cd changer is definietley an option as i have the option and have paid my money for it, whether there are uprated speakers I am not sure, far as I know the standard stereo is uprated from the 172 anyway as its 4 x 80 watt or something.