ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Abs sensors. Where to buy?

Drakec

ClioSport Club Member
  Bmw m635csi,polo.
As per the title.

where is the best place to buy all 4 sensors. I have seen a lot on ebay but I am unsure of the quality/fitment?

Is it best just to buy genuine?

NBG182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182FF
Bought my rear ones from Autodoc - OEM parts are few and far between now. Think they were Ridex brand? Have been fine for over a year. Bought the correct part number and all fitted as it should.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Make sure you buy the right ones. I bought 4 before I finally got the right parts, f**king abs sensors galore round here.

Have a look under the car at the connector and and maked a note of what the gender is for each side (I foget if they are the same or not).

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Make sure you buy the right ones. I bought 4 before I finally got the right parts, f**king abs sensors galore round here.

Have a look under the car at the connector and and maked a note of what the gender is for each side (I foget if they are the same or not).

NSR is a male plug
OSR is female