ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Advise

D_B

Corsa C Exclusiv
Hi all,

I have liked these for a while but never bothered getting one. Now i might be getting one in a trade for my current car.

2 cars available to me one on 82k one on 60k i think however this one has a slight dent on the bonnet. Easy fix. Anyone know how much a bonnet will go for on here?

My car is a Corsa C Exclusiv 77k. Only 500 made. Would sell for around the same price as the 182's i have seen. I like my C however i fancy a change and something bigger than a 1.4.

I would get a 3 month warranty and my car needs around 200 minimum spending on it.

Do you think it would be a good deal for the milage of the Clios. I dont know what the reliability is like? Do they have a lot of problems in general or just like all cars you get the dodgy ones because of how they have been treated?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Dan

White clique
how much are the clios? itas hard to tell if you are getting a good deal without knowing how much they will cost!

D_B

Corsa C Exclusiv
how much are the clios? itas hard to tell if you are getting a good deal without knowing how much they will cost!

3k for both on offer to me. Probs will get rid of it by the end of the year after I have graduated. However it will be in exchange for my corsa so won't cost me any money. Just a car swap really.

Looking at around 100quid for a bonnet. Mebbe a bit less. Then spraying.

Have they both had cambelt etc done?

3k is not bad at all.

Like said above the bonnet's arn't that expensive. If you can get a decent one in the same colour then game otherwise it will be around £250 for a spray or £150 for a wrap.

182 FF
The 60k one is this the silver one in Birmingham? As i had a look at one today with 60k with a dent in the bonnet-it has also had work done on the drivers door as it doesn t match!
It drove ok but only had part history and no cambelt receipts and had short MOT and no tax so i thought by the time it had everything done to it it s not that cheap!

182 FF
My thinking exactly-Lower mileage doesn t particularly mean best looked after,as i thinking i d prefer a higher mileage car that needs for nothing than a lower mileage car that needs work doing to i!

Lionel Richie
f**k the bonnet, a £3K 182 is going to need a lot of work mechanically IMO!

has it had a cambelt? - £450
what tyres are on it? - £400 for good ones
brakes?
driveshafts?
service history?

182 FF
As above might be cheap to buy not cheap to own. After trouble with 56 plate dci Clio injectors!!! I said I would never buy a Renault again. Sucker for punishment :) but it has still shocked me with the cost of running a petrol 182. Think twice before you commit.

182 FF
f**k the bonnet, a £3K 182 is going to need a lot of work mechanically IMO!

has it had a cambelt? - £450
what tyres are on it? - £400 for good ones
brakes?
driveshafts?
service history?

In all fairness it seemed to drive fine,it had service history,HPI clear,good tyres and brakes with no creaks or knocks of any kind but did lack proof of cambelt!
There s quite a few 182s around the 3k mark now - they seem to have dropped in value quite a bit recently!