ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 alarm location with pictures

Gregs79

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Trophy
Hi,

Please could someone assist me with some pictures of the alarm location on a 182 and how to disconnect it please?

I have hazard warning lights that are constantly flashing and would like to rule out the alarm.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Hi,

Please could someone assist me with some pictures of the alarm location on a 182 and how to disconnect it please?

I have hazard warning lights that are constantly flashing and would like to rule out the alarm.

The actual siren of the alarm is under the scuttle panel, underneath the wiper linkage.

Doogalman

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 sport
So do 172's have this alarm? I am resurecting a 172 I was given and I have fired it up and the motor is running nice, but the hazards are on constant, and there a red led permamently lit sat next to the gear stick. Not delved into it yet but just seen this thread and thought it sounds familier.