ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 - All ready for winter

106 GTi
All polished and sealed up ready for winter today.

IMG_4942.jpg

IMG_4941.jpg

IMG_4931.jpg

IMG_4930.jpg

IMG_4928.jpg

IMG_4935.jpg

Process used for cleaning geeks only! http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=178580

Chocolate Bar™
so when am i bringing mine round then :D

i'll be the first geek to ask what you used...

corsa c exclusiv
could you post me a list of the product used and where to buy them? cheers mate, clio is looking stunning

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
There just old pics reposted... ive seen them before ;)

and the car has been ready for winter all year hehe

106 GTi
Cheers guys

so when am i bringing mine round then :D

i'll be the first geek to ask what you used...

If you can arrange a great days weather like today!!!

Amazing, how long did that take you? How long will you wait until you wax it again?

Was a about 2-3 hours work today, the spray sealant as you will read in the thread is super quick and easy. I will add another coat next weekend and a coat of wax to see my through winter. Will add further coats of wax as and when the weather allows.

could you post me a list of the product used and where to buy them? cheers mate, clio is looking stunning

All products used and where to buy on the thread here http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=178580

106 GTi
There just old pics reposted... ive seen them before ;)

and the car has been ready for winter all year hehe

Busted :eek:

True, it has a proper winter sealant on it now though, rather than waxes that look pretty for 30 seconds!

No more clio's for me!
Almost as shiny as mine ;)

Mine got the full treatment today also, god my arms are killin!! Should have popped in to see you!! lol

106 GTi
Cheers for the comments people

Seek help....

Avg! ;)

:clown:

I did try and found help operator put me through to some guy called Alan?

Almost as shiny as mine ;)

Mine got the full treatment today also, god my arms are killin!! Should have popped in to see you!! lol

You need to change products Dan, if they are hard work they stay on the shelf here!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I know how Rich gets it to look so good... HE NEVER DRIVES THE BLOODY THING haha.

Looks good Rich,my black/gold is starting to look a little worn,the front bumper and bonnet have a kind of matt look to them from the hammering they got from flying sand

106 GTi
I bet being in conditions like that, the front ends on them seem to mark so easily over here.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Yeah its painful to look at it Rich,and the wing mirrors are the worst. Its getting PC'd very soon so should help it a long then i'm gonna give it the full works,polish and wax etc