ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Arctic Blue

I have to say, having seen one of these today in the dealer there is nobody on this earth that would tell the difference between this colour and the Cup blue - Mondial !!

If you want a Cup coloured 182 this is the one to go for.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Hmm, a Cup coloured car with all the toys and nice alloys..

well im off to trade in my 172.. bye.. :D

I saw my first 182 today on the M1 near Nottingham, and I think it was in Racing Blue (the non metallic one). Looked very nice and although a similar blue to the cup, it did look a noticabley different shade.

That would be the Arctic blue then.

Yes, I think it is too close to the cup blue. But Renault have a habit of annoying previous buyers (see Williams)

I think thye realised a strong selling point of the Cup was the colour. I bet 90% of the 182s they sell will now be that colour.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by specialK on 14 February 2004

I have to say, having seen one of these today in the dealer there is nobody on this earth that would tell the difference between this colour and the Cup blue - Mondial !!

If you want a Cup coloured 182 this is the one to go for.
But wont that have the Cup owners up in arms. :eek: How dare they copy such a motoring legend.;)

Clio v6

So if I have a blue Cup/182 behind me I wont be able to tell unless one of them decides to wash his headlamps ?

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by James on 14 February 2004

So if I have a blue Cup/182 behind me I wont be able to tell unless one of them decides to wash his headlamps ?
His Xenon headlamps. ;)

dk

911 GTS Cab

you will notice it by the twin exhausts as it will already be in front and you wont have to look in you rear view;)

From what i have heard from this website and dealer the majority of 182s that ave been orered are Black Gold or Silver.

it seems to me like a ot of people have ordered black gold, when i ordered mine there was alot of black gold and silver ones ordered, maybe that has changed since then i did order it in january.

Clio v6

The Cup/Artic/VTS blue is so last year. The Titatium is coming around again for another try at the rusty spots.

The Black/gold is new and today. Get with the times people.

dfdf

Im sure Renault is having a laugh. Is it just me or do Illiad, Arctic and Mondial Blue all look exactly the same shade :confused:

Not that Im complaining as I think they all look really smart ( as well as looking much the same) :D