ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 at 18

Mini Cooper S sport

I think 18 is far too young to have 2.0 litre sports car.

My first car was a Nova 1.4 SR, which I absolutely loved, and it was fast enough. I am now 31, and just getting the first 2.0 litre car Ive ever had.

Even with 13 years driving experience, Im still going to take it easy until I get used to it. Im not going to start racing young idiots (in THEIR Novas ;) ) at traffic lights just because I can.

I would advise you to get nothing more than a 1.6 - you have years of driving fun ahead of you, and you will be a much better driver in a few years time.

Renault Laguna Coupe

When I was in my early 20s I made a lot of dosh working as a freelance programmer (it was a long time ago!).

So I bought a Porsche 911.

I couldnt drive it to save my life - all over the place. I sold it after a few months - glad I did or Id have killed myself.

Id have another one now (but cant afford it), but back then with just a couple of years driving experience it was a death-trap.

Ford Fiesta

im 21 and getting one, its all down to your self control, just think of all the pain and heartache if you bin it, keep thinking that when u feel het the urge. go on, feel it, see it happening, now smell it.. you getthe idea.

take it easy, you will be fine. (I think0