ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 BTB Exhaust Systems....

clio 200 F4Rt
ALL SOLD OUT!!

just a quick heads up, all of our 182 BTB exhaust systems have now been sold.

And at the moment we wont be doing another run of them.

So there are 11 lucky people out there with THE best 182 exhaust on thier cars!

Cheers guys! :D

e123_1_b-vi.jpg

e2a7_1_b-vi.jpg

e41c_1_b-vi.jpg

Well done.

Nice to see quality tuning kit being developed for the RS Clios.

Shame you didnt do a hardcore single backbox version with some small tailpipes;).

clio 200 F4Rt
How is it THE best system? :S

Echo that! Canny be that good if it took you over a yr to tell 11 systems!

As Clio sport owner's seem to find it hard to part with decent money for a decent product.

I knew putting THE best system would get some peoples knickers in a twist, but ho hum!

and as for BTB saying never again, in what way???

clio 200 F4Rt
how many people/deposties do we need for a 172 system?

i want, i want!

would need at least 6-7 people for a resonable price.

Less, but the price would be pretty high!

or if you want a one off, just go to BTB direct, tho it will cost you the best part of £1400 (like our initial 182 system cost)

lift number 1 @ btm
i'll probably be after a 172 system in the next couple of months, just waiting for the renault one to drop off at the moment.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Hope nobody has any problems with them, cant just swap one off the shelf now......... :quiet:

a thirsty one
i have one and love it, glad i managed to get one.

warranty shouldnt be a problem as btb made the system and they still trade so any problems and they should sort them out.

did the last one goto a CS member? a chap flagged me down a few weeks ago called kevin from north west area and i passed him shed's details. was it him?

clio 200 F4Rt
i have one and love it, glad i managed to get one.

warranty shouldnt be a problem as btb made the system and they still trade so any problems and they should sort them out.

did the last one goto a CS member? a chap flagged me down a few weeks ago called kevin from north west area and i passed him shed's details. was it him?

Last one was to a cliosport member!

I had a missed call from the guy you mentioned John, when i tried to call him back i had no luck!

a thirsty one
dont think so they will need half a dozen confirmed orders before they make any more. have to order a batch to keep costs down.

glad it went to a fellow cs member, nice to be exclusive.

Integra Type R & 205 Mi16
Even us ordering a batch of 10 means we make VERY little money on them at £500, and the money we do make isn't really profit due to the development costs. We could get a batch of 5 done but from what i remember i think we'd have to sell them at around £800!

T21PHY

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault clio182 TROPHY
I was the luck person who got the last one. put it on the car on thursday and what can i say its a quality system. sounds brilliant. really happy with it.

Anyone want my magnex open to offers just pm me. nothing wrong with it just wanted the best of the best and a little more noice.;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Echo that! Canny be that good if it took you over a yr to tell 11 systems!

As Clio sport owner's seem to find it hard to part with decent money for a decent product.

I knew putting THE best system would get some peoples knickers in a twist, but ho hum!

and as for BTB saying never again, in what way???

ironic statement, Of the 11 systems you sold how many of them were off CS! i think you have to thank CS for marketing your product!

No doubts it's a good system, but on a clio i don't think the gains are all that significant to warrant the cash!

R

rich[182]

LOL, to me this thread just smacks of "lets remind everyone yet again that we produce the best zorst in an elite-ist kinda way", dont understand why we've to be informed the last ones been sold and theres no more planned, its not like there big in demand as youve only shifted 11 :S

M140i/Orange 182
rich[182];3227314 said:
LOL, to me this thread just smacks of "lets remind everyone yet again that we produce the best zorst in an elite-ist kinda way", dont understand why we've to be informed the last ones been sold and theres no more planned, its not like there big in demand as youve only shifted 11 :S

hit the nail on the head there.

as said befour people dont want to spend the money, bet loads of people have the blueflame exhaust which imo is crap and cheap. i had one for a couple of months and it sucked allways moving and sounded lame. so i got the btb had it just under a year, no movement, sounds good, you pay for what you get at the end of the day !!!!

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Seems like a lot of bitching by people who cant afford the exhaust they would really have liked to of bought instead.

Congrats on shifting all of them, hope more premium products are produced for the Clio Sports :)

clio 200 F4Rt
it was just a public service annonucement really. So people know they are all gone, rather than getting the money together, getting excited, then being let down when they come to order it.

Rich[182] - you have always seem to have a dig whenever possible. not really sure what we have done to you, but ho hum.

Shed Motorsport is such a tiny outfit, its almost a hobby for us, so in our eyes selling 11 exhaust systems is quite an achievment, especially when up against bigger companies like K-Tec etc and against manufacturers like Miltek, Magnex etc

I know we bang on about it being the best, but thats what we truely feel, we didnt make a product to be second best. Thats why we went to a top exhaust designer and manufacturer. Thats why it costs top money.

If people rather we didnt bother making products and developing idea's, then we wont.

But it wont be us missing out, it will be you guys.

VaVa
You can't win either way. If it wasn't for small companies like you doing stuff for Clio's there'd be relatively f**k all tuning stuff out there.