ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Buckled Wheel.

Clio 197
After spending 900 pounds on my 18 month old car this month, I've now got a buckled wheel!! AAAAARRRGGGHH!

Can it be hammered back into submission?

It's not that bad, however, I don't want to keep it how it is. :S

Oms. :( :(

172 Ph2
Is it a 182 cup wheel? If so, there's a guy selling one on ebay at the moment. It's the 2nd time he's put it on there and doesn't seem to have much interest, I'd make hime an offer:) If not, what wheel is it you're after?

Clio 197
Hehe... I'm just after someone with a hammer, who can fix it for me. :S

I'll keep an eye out for spares in the mean time. :)

Ziel Nurburgring
Mate, i've got a set of 15" monza's without tyres at the moment in the garage. If you want to get some cheap rubber, you're welcome to use those.

yeah, good idea imo! Borrow those, get 4 F1s in 195/50/15 off mytyres for about £130-140 all in, then use them as track rims when you've sorted a replacement 182 rim :cool:

Clio 197
FANKOOO IAN!

Err... if I change my wheels, I'll have to pay an extra £200 on my insurance anyway. I might as well get another one! :S

Oh, and I've already stuck new tyres on anyway. :D

Bloody cars...

tiTTy & SV650
cant fix a buckled wheel as far as I'm aware, would probably destroy the finish trying to do so then need a refurb anyhoo so get a 2nd hand one is best bet me thinks