ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Colours

Can someone please clarify whether Arctic Blue is the bright blue colour that most of the 182 pics floating about (renault press shots, etc) is metallic. If not does this mean that this colour is Racing Blue. The reason i ask is that my local Renault dealer the Bright Blue is labelled on the sample they hold as Racing blue and is Non Metallic whilst the dark Blue sample they have is a metallic and is lablelled as Artic Blue.:confused:

racing blue is solid and non metallic, i think this is the one used in the press shots with the white stripes on. Arctic is the metallic one.

The Artic Blue is Slightly Darker than the cup blue and Metallic.

The Solid Blue colour (with the optional disgusting stripes) is the same blue that was once used in the old style Gordini.

This is supposed to be a tribute to the gordini.

Just got my 182 in artic blue and loving every minute..had a 172 before and until i run it in wont know if (at all) it is faster but it feels good so far!

[Edited by cnic69 on 06 May 2004 at 7:03pm]