ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Colours

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by D-CUP on 23 March 2004

Very similar or identical?
Very similar, but not identical, Ive seen both in the flesh at the same time.

GW Clio 200

I have just seen the Silver with the Cup options, it looks fukking fantastic in the flesh. The contrast of the Silver with the Grey wheels looks spot on.

Ill be going back later on to take my son down to have a look, hes so pissed off at me for trading in my Cup, I just hope this will shut him up about it :) I think he will love the 182.

Ill take my camera and post some pics later.

.:xTreme:.

Ford Fiesta

so the 2 blues, racing which is solid and metallic arctic blue similar to the cup, which is nicer? i had a black dynamique so black out of question. Like the yellow. But blue very nice, just owndering which is nicer, is the racing blue brighter or does it look poorer being a solid next to the arctic blue?

was down to Arctic Blue or black for me - delivery on a black one was 3 weeks, 8 weeks for the blue - so kinda a no-brainer!

Matt

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5c, Audi A2 FSI

Well whatever colour you get a 182 in, you wait until you try and get a touch up paint from Renault for it.

dk

911 GTS Cab

bloody hell, you paid the £300 for the stripes, you brave man, I have been thinking about it but theres no way I would pay renault £300 when the suspension and spoilers only cost £350 and are a lot of value for money, they are juast robbing it back off you with the stripes! Especially as in autoexpress they said that the stripes were peeling off their car, and its only a month old! (Mini only charge about £40 for theirs and they are removable, which I think is the right price, unusual that mini are cheap and renault are ripping us off!)

Personally I would go to a local sign writer to have them done, my local renault garage recommended the one they use for their vans and it will cost about £50!

Good choice of car and colour though:D

Quote: i went for racing blue with comp stripes cup susp and spoiler

fair bloody play!!! I like the stripes!!!

Is it only on the racing blue you can get them? Or can you get them on say the yellow? But would white gordini stripes look good on a yellow 182?!

dk

911 GTS Cab

they arent anything fancy just two white strips, anyone could do them, some on here offered the tape ready cut in a template for around £90 but i could get a professional sign writer who does work for renault to do it for less than that, and according to all the reports, the ones on the press car are not very well done themselves anyway ad are starting to peel off already so i wouldnt say they would be any better!

my local dealer is having a racing blue test car delivered tomorrow, will be popping down there to have a look. The sales guy was sl*gging off the racing blue colour so i just simply said "ok, ill speak to another salesman when i come in to buy it then"... Then he was like "well its not that bad a colour". lol, what a tw*t!!!

dk

911 GTS Cab

yeh, every salesman has sl*gged the colour off for me too saying its nasty as its only solid and no-one will buy it, well thats fine by me as i want it to be a rare colour and i think its stunning which is the main thing.

also most of the sales people i have spoken to dont even know which blue is which, they get confused between artic and racing blue, its not that difficult, one is metallic, the other isnt, dumass salesmen!

yup, they dont realise that u could actually be thinking of buying the very thing they are sl*gging off!!! u gotta laff at their stupidness!!

Ford Fiesta

i notice on the racing blue pic the number plate screws are on the side or the plate?

the pre drilled holes on clios are more in the centre just wondering why they drilled you 2 extra holes to mount the palate?

Liam

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Bradfordlad on 20 April 2004

i notice on the racing blue pic the number plate screws are on the side or the plate?

the pre drilled holes on clios are more in the centre just wondering why they drilled you 2 extra holes to mount the palate?

Liam
if you are talking about mine, i havent got a clue, i thought they would stick them on as i have been doing that for a few years?

they did put the right colourded screws on though so fair play to them for that (one black in the letter and one yellow in the background one) They wil l be coming off soon anyway for my plate to be stuck on so im not bothered.