ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Cosmetic Surgery

Clio 182 Cup
I have finally got round to sorting the front of the car out, the old has gone and the new has been applied and thanks goes to Fancy Plates for making the plate.

Before:

IMG_0105.jpg

Durring:

IMG_0111.jpg

After:

IMG_0113.jpg

I am slowly getting her back to her former glory.

Clio 182 Cup
I just didn't like the way the plate over hangs the recess and wanted to have the plate fit in the recess.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
I just didn't like the way the plate over hangs the recess and wanted to have the plate fit in the recess.

I'm confused it seems the way you have presented it, was it fitted in the recess and you have changed to a bigger plate?

Colin - I have had mine on for 2 years with zero interest from the police, i think people only get picked up on them for how they drive.

Last edited:
  Clio 182 Cup
I'm confused it seems the way you have presented it, was it fitted in the recess and you have changed to a bigger plate?

Colin - I have had mine on for 2 years with zero interest from the police, i think people only get picked up on them for how they drive.

Yeah it was my mistake I got the pictures round the wrong way. :banghead: