ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Crawley Tesco

Ph 2 172
Noted a Cliosport sticker in the back window of a 182 early afternoon today (Sunday27th), in Tesco car park, Crawley.

Half stripped mk2 172
yeah mate, i see that as well, if you are from crawley, i think the guy lives in west green.

Vince

Black 182
Hi Guys

Sorry guys, I am not from Crawley. I come from Hertfordshire but i visit over they pretty regular. Give us a shout if you ever want to hook up. Always up for it.

Do you ever have any meets over that way.

Half stripped mk2 172
not exactly this area, next one is in kent, yeah mate sure, if you r here often we should meet up and have a chat. I'd be up for that.

Vince

willjukes said:
Hi Guys

Sorry guys, I am not from Crawley. I come from Hertfordshire but i visit over they pretty regular. Give us a shout if you ever want to hook up. Always up for it.

Do you ever have any meets over that way.

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
I live in Crawley :D

*waves* Hello !

We've had a few meets in Crawley, but non recently...maybe its time for another.......Pizza and bowling again.....

Black 182
Im up for that . Post some details and hopefully I will be able to attend.

Not very good a bowling but pretty good at eating Pizza.