ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Cup - Bilstein B14s vs OEM & Springs

172 Turbo
Is that the price today after the £ collapsed?

Still not feeling the love for the B14s, will try them at Bedford on Saturday and they may be coming off.

172 Turbo
No idea mate, haven't thought about it yet. Just not feeling the improvement over standard shocks on the road, doubt I'll find it on track either!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
No idea mate, haven't thought about it yet. Just not feeling the improvement over standard shocks on the road, doubt I'll find it on track either!
That surprises me because I loved them. Thought they were brilliant.
Only on the road though, never had chance to try them on track.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member

There isn't that much in it that's why, it's just my opinion but I too have had both and either is good enough.

That said as you have them on now I'd just keep them lol. If you haven't already get it corner weighted and set up properly.

Clio 200
My standard trophy and my trophy with B14's feel completely different when driven back to back. I'd say if you're going to track it, go B14's.
Just contemplating wether to sell my new b14s as the right trophy came up for sale. Glad to know they’re not wasted :)