ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cup couple of snaps!

RB182cup&golf gti
some of my cup after a polish

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

RB182cup&golf gti
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Tut tut no xenon's!

yep but the standard lights make all the difference in weight and performance and that 2 tenths of a second difference would have been enough to lick the civic round the fifth gear track lol!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
hoe261 said:
yep but the standard lights make all the difference in weight and performance and that 2 tenths of a second difference would have been enough to lick the civic round the fifth gear track lol!

lol....I smell the essence of shite! Tho i have to admit the std lights with decent bulbs have a greater light range than the xenons!

RB182cup&golf gti
TomS said:
Looks sweet

What did you use?

cheers - washed and clayed, megs 83, megs 80, nxt tech, autoglym gold, megs stage 3 and then p21s concours (over 2 weekends...yawn!)

been covering it up as only really use it at weekends at the mo and the cover put a load of marks on the paint, so gonna attack it with the pc when the weather improves!

cheers for the responses

RB182cup&golf gti
i blame 182_blue for showing me the detailing world site!! my porter cable has arrived today so losts of fun to be had with that :)

Megane Mk4
very nice.. How the Racing blue should be ...
Mines like a hotel full of hookers at the moment!! ;) lol

Andi

Ford Fiesta
looking fine and spangly.

Need to get this weeks coating of slime off mine if its fine tomorrow. ;)