ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 de cat pipe

looking for 172 cup
hi :)
need some help !!!!!!!

was looking to fix a de cat pipe or sports cat to my 182 and would like some advice?
will the ecu light come on ? and will the engine run smooth?

and what would be best a de cat or sports cat?

looking for 172 cup
Fred2001Dynamic said:
sport CAT = gay

decat is the way to go, cheaper too

engine will be hunky dory

where would i stand with insurance and warranty :cool:

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Hi Mate,
Had mine on a week now and still no light and it sounds the nuts...defo worth it IMHO.

looking for 172 cup
Dubai182 said:
Hi Mate,
Had mine on a week now and still no light and it sounds the nuts...defo worth it IMHO.

which decat pipe did you have mate???

J

jamesy

well a few 172 and 182 seemed to be pushing good power at the rolling road with cat's sports cat are a bit gay but handy for MOT i certainly noticed the difference on my valver and it ran equally as smooth;)

Lionel Richie
wooohoo! free stickers for you!

(infact, free stickers for everyone, our server went tits up so all original requests for stickers were lost! any sticker request to Fred@yozzasport.co.uk in the subject of email put STICKERS (in capital letters please))

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
the new MOT laws that are coming into place soon are going to make it hard for decats to get away with it..

so many are considering sports cats as a viable option. 100 cell seems to work very well.

either that or change the decat back at MOT time..

RenaultSport clio 182 CUP
My janspeed sports-cat but unsure about De-cat might be tempted tho;)

Last edited:
  BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Dubai182 said:
Hi Mate,

Thanks for helping me make my mind up, will be placing my order for one asap. Also the thought of more stickers twisted my arm too ;)