ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182% Delighted

Got my 182 2day, absolutely amazing.

Silver with anthracite wheels + cup spoiler, pictures 2follow soon.

Unbelievable handling, amazing power, better fuel consumption than my old RSi and it looks fantastic! I was very apprehensive about the colour before hand as Id only seen arctic blue clios in the flesh, but I absolutely love it!

Trying to keep it below 5000rpm but its soooo tempting, done 250miles 2day so Im a quarter of the way 2 1000 already!

What a difference Xenons & Leather make 2the enjoyment of driving2:D

Only 1 slight problem and thats the exhaust rattling off the bumper, any1 else experienced this?

GW Clio 200

Im glad to hear your enjoying it mate, I have had my delivery date brought forward and I cant wait to get behind the wheel....

I was going to get that very combination with the Silver until I changed for the fecking 4th time today, I love the colour but I love my lil Cup and wanted to replicate the looks but have the toys that come with the 182. So I went for Artic Blue.

I think I read that Dave 182 has had a similar problem with the exhast rattling, this is becoming somewhat a worry for the buyer of the 182 :( we will see...

I think mine maybe doing it too. Its not really loud but definately noticable (err...otherwise I wouldnt have noticed it I guess!). :confused:

E36 323i coupe

Check the exhaust rubbers - I had this problem with my Magnex, and then the company that fitted it fitted Ford rubbers instead of the Renault ones that are apparently crap! So that might be worth a look!

Its not a bad rattle but Im guessing it can only get worse.

It just rattles when u pull away slowly in 1st gear, I had the same problem in my corsa with the Panique back bumper which went right round the exhaust.

Booked it in 2renault 2day so its going in on wednesday.

I love it so much, wish i had bought a 172 or a cup ages ago!

I take it the Xenons arent height adjustable?