ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 drivers aftermarket exhausts

was black/gold ff 182
hi was wondering if many people on here have aftermarket exhausts on there 182's now planning on buying a 182 and was thinking about getting this done don't want anything to loud as sound ghey when travelling at low speeds , any ideas , pic's also would be nice thanks ric

NEED V6!
hi was wondering if many people on here have aftermarket exhausts on there 182's now planning on buying a 182 and was thinking about getting this done don't want anything to loud as sound ghey when travelling at low speeds , any ideas , pic's also would be nice thanks ric

Go get an aftermarket exhaust from Yozzasport, it's the best for the price and the sound not to loud but just right with a good rallyrasp sound to it, i've had one for 4 moth's love to bit's great sounding exhaust note and it cost £550 fully fitted one of the best around.

john

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yozzasport
Milltek (i love mine);)
BTB (all sold out now iirc)
Supersprint (major wedge!)

they are the only one i would consider tbh

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
My Milltek...

th_cb91bb7b.jpg

th_10d1f1a4.jpg

DSC_0006-3.jpg

VRS
i would go with the btb but they are all sold out so my next choice would be the miltek like chris's :approve: great design and sound mint :D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
aye

sam here laddo, i just couldn't stretch to the BTB at the time... we all can't find them cheaply you know! ;)

the milltek is tasty mind! well chuffed with it still. :approve:

VRS
aye

sam here laddo, i just couldn't stretch to the BTB at the time... we all can't find them cheaply you know! ;)

the milltek is tasty mind!

woo haha :) will have to get some sound clips on sunday ;) :D

the main reason i like the miltek is that its pretty much the same design as the btb with the twin cans :D

was black/gold ff 182
looks really nice the miltek , what price are they and where can you order them thanks ric

was black/gold ff 182
will it be to loud with cat replacement have anyone who has got this done got cat done aswell

a thirsty one
same here i managed to get one of the btb systems, if i had to pick another though the milltek would be where my money goes.

My trusty lil 182 :)
Bubbles has got a hayward and scott on hers iirc and that sounds mint.

Love the sound of the yozzaport loud 172 exhaust though. Anyone know how the 182 one compares??

was black/gold ff 182
seems to me either the milltek or the ktec , milltek you can get cat back option which may be worth a go what you recon don't want nothing defening