ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 exhaust sounds plz post!

I cant give you any media files just now, but personally I'm looking at the Blueflame system which sounds good and is meant to be pretty sweet. Just waiting for a good time to get my blowing OEM system looked at to make sure the cat is ok, and then I'll be buying the Blueflame I think :approve:

Blueflame Quicktime video thanks to trailerparktrev. This is hosted on my personal ISP webspace so please dont hammer it and please dont link to it on other forums :)

Last edited:
  MKIII 138
blue flame sounds mint imo rally meaty err can i get one of those done for my cup ? with twin cuts.

golf r32 dsg
i had a prospeed on my last 182 sounded very nice...
the blueflame sounds a little deeper n louder!!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
hayward and scott mate, sounds the nuts, prospeed sound ok but im not liking the way the silencers are visible

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
depends really what you are after, h&s can make it as loud or as quiet as you want, same as prospeed, ive heard them both, can honestly say the hayward and scott system does sound louder,

golf r32 dsg
ive had a prospeed on my 182 before cant fault it one bit, but want something a litte louder n deeper,

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
either ask bubbles or tom for a sound clip they both have/had hayward and scott systems on their cars