ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 exhaust surround (how much)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
does anyone know how much the plastic exhaust surrounds are for the 182

thanks

clio 182 black /gold
Pop your tights on your head and help yourself to some more. Before i get slated i was only joking.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
i have just bought this part from renault, the part number is 8200351433

has anone cut into the bumper themsleves? i am hoping to fit this to a 172 cup this afternoon as i've just got a piper system with a 3" tailpipe but dont know what to use to cut it (a hot knife maybe?)

also has anyone who fitted one glued it aswell?

pics wouold be good if anyone has any.

cheers.

has anone cut into the bumper themsleves? i am hoping to fit this to a 172 cup this afternoon as i've just got a piper system with a 3" tailpipe but dont know what to use to cut it (a hot knife maybe?)

cheers.

a junior hacksaw and a file should be easy.

yes ive glued mine to my 172 bumper.

172cup

cheers.

mine's cut with 182 insert... but prospeed done it. Its not glued, the plastic retaining clips keep it in place no prob. Heard of people melting theirs... but no probs with mine

172cup
WindowsMobile_00067.jpg

172Petey

looks sooooo tidy, I really want this done, does anyone have prospeed exhaust contact details so they can do mine an fit me one of there exhausts at the same time!?