ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Exhaust Systems

E4 gsr 355.3atw 467.5atf
Hello, I'm new to this forum and would like to say hi.

I'm in the throws of buying my wife a clio 182 and would like to know what exhaust system or back box /s gives the most power gains ?:D
Many thanks in advance

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Oh boy,thats a question with many answers,lol.

Supersprint offer good gains from memory,BTB's new exhaust aswell is supposed to give a few extra BHP. But you're never going to get an exhaust that releases more than 5/6 BHP on a clio.

Clio 172 mk2
Welcome to Cliosport

Can't help with the exhaust question as I'm a 172 owner but if you do a search you should find plenty of info:)

Dirty E91
Depends on how much your willing to spend I'd say, on a budget - Blueflame, mid range - Pro Speed, money no option - Yozza Sport or BTB.

As suggested above use the search option for each and see what you think.

Last edited:
  K20 EG Hatch
I havn't seen the yozzasport but I have seen the Prospeed, blueflame, janspeed and magnex.

I'm now with the BTB and can safely say without a doubt it is alot better than the above four. The fitment, sound, qualtiy are amazing and it is the only one that it feels quicker with.

106 GTi
The other one worth looking into is the Obisound system, but it is the most expensive out of the lot.

M2 Competition
To be honest mate, for the money, there wont be much difference in power between all the exhausts mentioned above. Maybe 1 or 2 bhp.

Just get the one that sounds nicest, is prettiest, and fits best.

J

J182sport

just out of interest as il be getting a 182 an will want to know the same question,what are K-tec like!!?? they have a 2.5" is it any good? i would rather get a yozzer or maybe custom.not realy into the magnex

VRS
ive got a prospeed and found a good improvement over standard :)

imo prospeed is a good exhaust for a good price!

at the top end u have yozza, obisoud and btb but all are costly

J

J182sport

how much was your prospeed? did you get it decat? im in canterbury kent where are they based?