ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 exhuast system on 172???

Focus ST
182 manifold costs £100-350 (depending if you get lucky), manifold fitting + modifications £2-300 + 'maybe' a remap, min £500ish, max £700ish

Quoted by Haitch

Tell you what, read THE FOOKIN THREAD YOURSELF.....

LOL!!!

better manifold i can understand, but the rest of the system isnt as good. Better off with a single exit exhaust for performance. If you really must have the twin exit look of the 182 an aftermarket system would be much better.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Gweebs said:
182 manifold costs £100-350 (depending if you get lucky), manifold fitting + modifications £2-300 + 'maybe' a remap, min £500ish, max £700ish

Quoted by Haitch

Tell you what, read THE FOOKIN THREAD YOURSELF.....

LOL!!!

Stop bein an unhelpful swine...thats my job.....

No it won't fit due to the spare wheel well...Why you'd want to do it is beyond be tho.

Ali said:

No it won't fit due to the spare wheel well...Why you'd want to do it is beyond be tho.

he already said if he cut the spare wheel well out! in which case it will fit. think ali needs to read the post before comenting :rasp:

Clio 172 + 4 others!
Ali said:

mrfuzzyfelts said:
Will the complete exhuast system fit?? inc manifold > back box if i cut the spare wheel well away???

Cheers

Read mate, "if i cut the spare wheel well away???" :rasp:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
mrfuzzyfelts said:
Read mate, "if i cut the spare wheel well away???" :rasp:

I did read it and i think your fcukin insane...Why would you cut it away....What you going to use a hack saw!!!!!!! Bonkers.

mate sell the 182 system onto someone else, goto a decent custom exhaust place and get them to build you a 182 replica exhaust. Not only will it sound better, it will look better because you can have larger tail pipes and it will probably work out cheaper!!!