ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 FF No MOT - What's it worth?

182 Full Fatt!
It's in overall good condition, mint inside and mint wheels. Black with both cup packs.
But it's due it's first MOT, which I now know it will fail on discs and pads.
It has done 47,700 miles and so is due it's 48K service, which hasn't been done.
It also has NO TAX at all.

So I need to spend £700 to get it road worthy!

What should I be looking to pay the guy for it?

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport
How much is the service?

£100 or there abouts should get you new disks and pads. 50 odd quid for the MOT.

FF 182, v6 wheels
dont pay anything NEAR 7k

i bought my titanium 54 plate 182 with 14,000 miles on for £7150

he obviously doesnt look after the car, as anyone with sense would get these done before selling the car. offer him £6200 to start with and go up to £6500 if you have to.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Walk away from this car.

Any car thats 3 years old and has no mot has something more wrong with it than a set of pads.

If it was me i'd of got all the mot done and tax and make it as sellable as possible.Not fail to carry out the work and loose a couple of grand

ian

tiTTy & SV650
Lots of 3 year old 182's failing MOTs just now as the car comes of age. The Catalytic convertor being a common problem, £700 for a new one from Renault (£100) for a 2nd hand one here or ebay.

182 Full Fatt!
Thanks guys, this is the sort of thing I was worried about.

He is a trader selling the car for a friend, so it has to be sold in a road worthy condition yeah?
Are all traders subject to the 30 day return policy?

Take it if it get's a years ticket on it? I won't get it for less than £7300 to be honest!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Stay clear,its not worth it.There are loads of 182's around for good money.Why take the risk on something that may cost you more than a mint one

ian

Tangoed Works
Lots of 3 year old 182's failing MOTs just now as the car comes of age. The Catalytic convertor being a common problem, £700 for a new one from Renault (£100) for a 2nd hand one here or ebay.

Glad I got my warranty extended for 4 months after the original one runs out.

182 Full Fatt!
Struck a deal guys. £7400 and it has 12 months MOT now with new discs and pads. Just needs Tax and due it's service in 300 miles.
Everything about this car is now mint, so I am very happy.

I know you guys say there are low mileage cars for this money but I just haven't found any near me!:dapprove: