ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 FF Questions

Hi Guys,

I have a few questions about 182's and I've used the search as per but can't really find anything. I've come to understand now that the FF is the suspension pack and spoiler pack, but is the FF an "edition" so to speak or is it literally about two factory options? I'm in the market for the best model to buy but I think I've been getting hung up on the FF as if it's some kind of more desirable special edition when a good 182 would be a fine investment too. Would the suspension/chassis cup pack be negated by a good coilover setup anyway?

Sorry if this is covered somewhere. I'm a JDM man but for some reason have a french hot hatch itch so this is all new to me. Also, if anyone knows of any good examples for sale then link me up.

Cheers!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
“FF” is a made up term for a cup packed 182

You have
A 182
A 182 with cup packs (A FF)
A 182 Cup

Ben Cook

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 (2010)
If I remember correctly the options were, cup chassis pack (think it has a quicker steering rack too?), Cup spoiler pack, Recaro’s (but you lost the leather rear bench), and sat nav. LY and PB were expensive paint options. Trophy is the limited edition model based on a cup car.

dan's cast offs.
just go for the colour you like and ignore the term 'cup chassis' it's only slight difference in suspension.

Thanks for replying. Are the FF spoiler/lip options hard to find in second hand market? ie. is it a viable option to just buy a nice 182 and stick the FF parts onto it (apart from suspension as I'd just go coilovers)

Ben Cook

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 (2010)
Cup packs were so cheap you probably have a harder time finding a car without them.