ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 for around £3000???

Alright well I've owned a couple clios on here in the past and as most of you will know they are addictive and not many things can match up to them, for the price etc.. But im looking at getting one but as its going to be a second car my budget is 3k just wondering if you can actually pick up a 182 for this?

Thanks

Stripped yozza'd cup
A 182 for £3k will be a proper shitter.

Why are people so concerned about the car being newer? A 172 that's 6 months older will be a whole lot less money and virtually the same car.

Stripped yozza'd cup
They just as reliable? Im not sure to be honest think the age is a mental thing lol

It's literally the same car. Very minor differences between them. No difference in the driving experience or reliability. Honestly, the decision between them is 'which exhaust do I like best?'

182 FF
I ve just bought a 182 for £2800 - 53 plate with 68k,belts done and full service history HPI clear,just needed two front tyres and only 2 months MOT but 6 months tax!
Drives well and it s in very good condition - so you can get them for 3k or even less!

www.renparts.co.uk
I paid 2k for my 182 in june :cool:

Its done plenty of miles & needed cambelt doing but still an absolute bargin imo

ph2 172
im selling a 182 for £3k ish! if you're intrested? it's far from a dog! only problem is the wheels are'nt the originals,but that can be sorted later.

so,not all £3k ish 182's are dogs.

clio 182
payed £3000 grand for mine 6 months ago with 94k fsh 1 owner in mint condition it even had £500 worth of brand new tyres, only thing needed a new exhaust but didnt matter as i wanted a new system anyway

Stripped yozza'd cup
I ve just bought a 182 for £2800 - 53 plate with 68k,belts done and full service history HPI clear,just needed two front tyres and only 2 months MOT but 6 months tax!
Drives well and it s in very good condition - so you can get them for 3k or even less!

A '53 plate 182??? I didn't know they existed??

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Will be a s**ter for that mate ! you may pay 3k and end up spending a lot more later .

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Obviously there are some 182 's reaching that price point & the one highlighted above shows you probably can get one for that price- however in terms of 'risk' of the components failing or having mixed service history & being abused is certainly higher-

I think realistically to get a half decent one in a decent colour your looking at 3750 - 4k bottom end-

S

Plenty of 172 Cup's around for your budget mate. as long as you don't mind putting a service on it when you get it you could end up with a bargain.

182 FF
I was watching quite a few on ebay etc and anything over 60k you might be able to pick up around the 3k mark as i watched a few go around that price so it s not just the odd one.it was my main reason for getting another as when i had the last one around 18 months ago it was worth about double!

'04 182
I was offered £3000 trade in on my 04 plate, 44500 miles. Yes it needs the belts doing, but got to be worth £4000 of anyone's money !

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD

Is this the one with the oil pressure light and stop light that comes on?

Admit it was only a £8 fix though lol